OFFICE 77 46 49 726
CONSULTING 77 46 49 674 | +48 510 088 839
MONDAY - FRIDAY 7:00 - 16:00 | SATURDAY 09:00 - 13:00
Cupressus sempervirens ; Origin: France ; Obtained by steam distillation of twigs
Picea asperata ; Origin: China ; Oil obtained by steam distillation of twigs
Product available with different options
Glass pipette available in 3 types: for bottles with a capacity of 15 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml.
Juniperus communis L. ; Origin: Austria ; Oil obtained by steam distillation of ripe and crushed fruit (pine berrys)
Pinus Sylvestris ; Origin: Europe ; Oil obtained by steam distillation of needles and twigs
Abies sibirica ; Origin: Russia ; Oil obtained by steam distillation of needles and twigs
Thuja koraiensis ; Origin: Korea ; Oil obtained by steam distillation of twigs
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
- Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
- Do not apply oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
- Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
- It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
- If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil very thoroughly in hot water and pour it on the previously cooled stones.