Lemongrass Essential Oil
Aroma: intense, quite persistent middle note, fresh lemon-green fragrance with notes of herbs and fruit. The main ingredient is citral (50-80%)
Effects: refreshing, antiseptic, antifungal.
INCI composition: Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil
In aromatherapy, lemongrass oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - hypertension, anxiety, mental heaviness, nervous tension, infections, headaches, upper respiratory tract diseases, flu, colds, asthma, coughs, bronchitis, rheumatism, arthritis, varicose veins
BATH - hypertension, anxiety, nervous tension, colds, rheumatism, arthritis, skin infections and inflammations, herpes, mycoses, dandruff, eczema, varicose veins, menopause
INHALATION - hypertension, anxiety, nervous tension, headaches, diseases of the upper respiratory tract, flu, colds, asthma, coughs, bronchitis, runny nose, menopause
COMPRESSES AND COSMETICS - varicose veins, skin infections and inflammations, mycoses, herpes, skin discoloration
Oil with a strong effect.
Store in the refrigerator.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.