Petitgrain (Orange Leaf) Essential Oil
Aroma: intense top note, sweet, floral and woody fragrance.
Main ingredient: linalyl acetate (up to 65%) linalool (up to 20%).
Effects: refreshing, toning, antiseptic, antifungal.
INCI composition: Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil.
In aromatherapy, petitgrain oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - depression, anxiety, insomnia, convalescence
BATHING - depression, anxiety, insomnia, convalescence, acne, mycosis of the feet
INHALATION - depression, anxiety, insomnia, convalescence
COMPRESSES and COSMETICS - acne, foot mycosis
Do not use on the skin immediately before exposure to the sun or a UV lamp.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.