Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Fragrance: an intense, long-lasting middle note, a beautiful citronellal scent with hints of lemon-rose and aldehyde, a valuable refreshing ingredient in air scent blends.
Effects: Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antifungal.
INCI composition: Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
In aromatherapy, lemon eucalyptus oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - upper respiratory tract infections, flu
BATH - infections of the upper respiratory tract, flu, mycoses, cuts and skin irritations
INHALATION - infections of the upper respiratory tract, repels insects
COSMETICS - mycoses, acne, cuts and skin irritations, repels insects
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.