Red Mandarin Essential Oil
Aroma: medium intense top note, sweet, fresh, fruity. Main ingredient: limonene (about 90%).
Effects: refreshing, toning, antiseptic.
INCI ingredients: Citrus Reticulata (Red Mandarin ) Peel Oil.
In aromatherapy, mandarin essential oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - insomnia, nervous tension, general weakness, anxiety, irritation
BATH - insomnia, nervous tension, general weakness, anxiety, irritation, skin infections
INHALATION - insomnia, nervous tension, general weakness, hypertension, anxiety, irritation
COSMETICS - skin infections
Do not use on the skin immediately before exposure to the sun or a UV lamp.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to give fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.