Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot oil is a natural deodorant, it is particularly effective against bacteria that break down sweat and bad skin odor.
Main ingredients: limonene (about 35%), linalyl acetate (about 30%), linalool (about 12%)
Effects: refreshing, antiseptic, relieving tension, anti-inflammatory
Ingredients INCI: Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil
In aromatherapy, bergamot oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - nervous tension, stress, depression, apathy
BATH - inflammation of the skin, impetigo, herpes, ulcers, oily skin, seborrhea, bad skin odor, inflammation of the vagina and external genitalia, nervous tension, stress
INHALATION - pharyngitis, bad breath, nervous tension, stress
COSMETICS - skin inflammation, lichen, herpes, ulcers, wounds and cuts, inflammation of the external genitalia, acne, seborrhea, bad skin odor, excessive sweating
Do not use on the skin immediately before exposure to the sun or a UV lamp.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.