Lemon Essential Oil
Aroma: medium intense top note, light, sweet, fresh aroma, with a characteristic warm hint of citral and spicy limonene.
Effects: refreshing, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, toning.
Composition INCI: Citrus Limon Peel Oil.
In aromatherapy, lemon oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - hypertension, anxiety, mental heaviness, nervous tension, colds, rheumatism, arthritis, varicose veins
BATH - hypertension, anxiety, nervous tension, colds, rheumatism, arthritis, skin inflammation, herpes, dandruff, eczema, varicose veins, menopause
INHALATION - hypertension, anxiety, nervous tension, colds, runny nose, menopause
COMPRESSES AND COSMETICS - varicose veins, skin inflammation, herpes, skin discoloration, a valuable ingredient of skin lightening preparations
Do not use on the skin immediately before exposure to the sun or a UV lamp.
Store in the refrigerator.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.