- This document is informative.
- The administrator of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store, within the meaning of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. 2018 r. poz. 1000), hereinafter referred to as u.o.d.o., is Bassau Rawza Spółka Komandytowa partnership with its registered office in Prószków (46-060) at ul. Daszyńskiego 15, entered into Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy w Opolu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, under KRS number: 0000652103, NIP: 9910507924, REGON: 366071924, contact telephone number : +48 77 46 49 726, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator declares that the User's personal data is processed in accordance with u.o.d.o. and the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204, z późn. zm).
- Personal data of Customers using the services and tools provided as part of the Online Store are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the Customer, after reading and in accordance with the provisions of this document and the Regulations of the Online Store (for this purpose, the Customer selects the appropriate checkboxes on the Online Store website, following the messages that appear on the Store's website).
- The administrator ensures that personal data is processed in accordance with the law and that it is not made available or sold to third parties, in accordance with u.o.d.o.
- The customer has the right to ask the Administrator to obtain comprehensive information on how his personal data is used. We always try to inform you clearly about the data we collect, how we use it, how purposes it is intended for and to whom we provide it, what we ensure the protection of this data when transferring it to other entities and we provide information about institutions to contact in case of doubts.
- The administrator declares that in order to protect the data against unauthorised access or protection against unauthorised use, all collected data is protected using rational technical, organisational and security procedures.
- The administrator of the Online Store, on the terms set out in the Regulations and in this document, has exclusive access to data. Access to the Customer's personal data may also be entrusted to other entities, e.g. by means of which the Customer makes payments for purchases in the Online Store, which collect, process and store personal data in accordance with their Regulations and privacy policies, and entities that are responsible for the delivery of the Goods to the customer. Access to the Customer's personal data is provided to the above-mentioned entities to the extent necessary and only to those that will ensure the implementation of their services so that the Customer can purchase and receive the Goods and pay for them.
- All words and phrases that appear in this document and begin with a capital letter (eg Seller, Customer, Order) should be understood in accordance with the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Online Store, which is available on the Store's website.
Collection, acquisition, range and purpose of collecting personal data
- The personal data of the Customers of the Online Store is collected (or will be) using the following functionalities of the online store: Contact form, subscription to the Newsletter, Order Form, data provided in the Customer Account, login details and registration data.
- The administrator obtains information about Users, including by collecting server logs via the hosting operator.
- The Administrator processes the Customers' personal data necessary for the proper implementation of the services available in the Online Store and is entitled to use the data collected and stored in the Online Store for the following purposes:
- placing an order in the Online Store,
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services,
- direct marketing of own products or services,
- providing full user service, including setting up and managing the User's account / accounts, solving technical problems and providing relevant functions,
- adjusting the offer and User experience, including advertisements, in the properties of the Store
- monitoring the activity of all and specific Users,
- contacting Users, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, User support, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
- conducting research and analysis to improve the performance of available services,
- enforcing compliance with the Online Store Regulations,
- assessing some of the Customer's personal factors.
- The administrator is authorized only to store the data collected and tracked in the Online Store only for the implementation of the above-specified purposes.
- The administrator collects, processes and stores the following customer data:
- e-mail address,
- first name and last name,
- company name (in the case of customers who are not consumers),
- NIP (in the case of customers who are not consumers),
- delivery address of the Goods (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country),
- address of residence / business / headquarters (if different from the delivery address),
- Phone number.
- The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Customer in the above-mentioned scope is completely voluntary and at the same time necessary for the Seller to fully implement the services provided through the Online Store. The scope of the required data to conclude the contract is indicated previously on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations of the Online Store.
- In connection with the possibility of creating an Account and registering in the Online Store, the Administrator informs that Customers who will set up an Account may be required to provide data such as: name and surname, company name, home address, registered office address, contact telephone number, address e-mail, login (e-mail) and password.
- As part of the Online Store, the Administrator may store such information as: personal data that is necessary to enable contact with the customer, sending messages or data related to payments.
- The administrator reserves the right to block and filter messages that are sent via the internal messaging system. In particular, when the messages are spam, contain forbidden content or otherwise threaten the safety of the Online Store Users.
- In addition, the Administrator is entitled to automatically obtain and record data transferred to the server by web browsers or customer devices, e.g. IP address, software parameters, hardware parameters, pages viewed, mobile device identification number, as well as other data related to devices and use from the system.
- Examples of recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store:
The Administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the Customer, a selected carrier or intermediary who carries out shipments at the request of the Administrator - in the case of a Customer using the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier,
- The administrator entrusts the collected personal data of the customer to the selected entity that handles electronic payments in the online store - in the case of a customer using the online store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card.
- In order to recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for customers, improve the quality and efficiency of services provided by the Online Store or other entities mentioned, or to participate in scientific research, the Administrator may provide anonymised data to other entities, including partners of the Online Store.
- The Administrator informs Users that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- H88 S.A., ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, KRS: 0000612359, NIP: 7822622168 - in order to store personal data on the server on which the store is installed,
- Poczta Polska S.A., ul.Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warszawa, KRS: 0000334972, NIP: 5250007313 - in order to deliver the Goods,
- RABEN Logistics Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo, KRS: 0000561623, NIP: 7773249627 -in order to deliver the Goods,
- Biuro Rachunkowe Łozińska, Magdalena Łozińska, ul. Opolska 4, 46-060 Prószków, NIP: 7541433613, REGON: 531150369 – in order to provide accounting services,
Createch Dziubałtowski Michał, ul. Akacjowa 4, 46-060 Prószków, NIP: 9910269815, REGON: 160260330 – in order to provide IT services,
- Sunrise System Sp. z o.o. Spółka komandytowa, Plac Andersa 3, 61-894 Poznań, KRS: 0000489705, NIP: 7831707183 – in order to provide marketing services.
- Technologies used by the Administrator to track actions taken by the Customer on the website of the Online Store:
- Google Analytics tracking code - to analyze the statistics of the Store's website.
- The administrator automatically collects information contained in cookies in order to collect data related to the use of the website by the Customer or the User. Cookies are a small piece of text that the website sends to the client's browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. The administrator uses "session" (temporary) cookies, which are stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser, and "permanent" cookies, which are stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the file parameters Cookies or until they are deleted by the Customer.
- As part of the Online Store, the Administrator uses the following types of Cookies:
- "Necessary", which enable the use of services available as part of the Online Store,
- to ensure safety,
- "Advertising", which enable the delivery of advertising content tailored to the interests of the User,
- "Performance", which are used to obtain information about the way Users use the website of the Online Store,
- "Functional", which allow you to remember the functionalities of the Online Store preferred by the User.
- The service administrator uses external cookies in order to:
- collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: e.g. Google Analytics (the cookie administrator is Google Inc. based in the United States).
- Cookies adjust and optimize the Online Store and its offer for the needs of customers by such activities as creating statistics of the Online Store views and ensuring the security of the Online Store and its Users. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the Customer's session after he leaves the website, they allow him to return to the contents of the basket without losing its parameters, which would involve the need to select the Goods again.
- The customer at any time using his web browser can change the settings for cookies, including completely block or delete the collection of cookies.
- Blocking the possibility of collecting or introducing other changes to the settings for cookies on the device may hinder or prevent the use of certain functionalities of the Online Store, to which the Customer is fully entitled, but in such a situation must be aware of the functional limitations available on the Online Store website.
- More information on Cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser. Examples of web browsers that support the aforementioned "Cookies": Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera.
- The administrator may enable external entities to collect information using the above technologies directly on the website of the Online Store, e.g. advertising providers or providers of analytical solutions. Data collected in this way are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Policies that are developed by these entities.
- Some external entities operating as part of the Online Store may allow Users to withdraw their consent to the collection and use of data by them for the purposes of advertising based on the Customer's activity. More information on this can be found, for example, on the website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
Rights and obligations
- The Administrator has the right and the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding the Customers of the Online Store to public authorities or third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The customer has the right to access his personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. The right to verify, modify, supplement, delete, limit data processing, object to processing, transfer data, as well as stop processing the Customer's personal data, as well as the right to withdraw consent to data processing for a specific purpose, if the Customer has previously given such consent and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. These rights are available without giving a reason.
- In order to exercise his rights, the Customer may at any time send an appropriate declaration of will to the address of the Data Administrator or via e-mail.
- The removal of personal data or the cessation of their processing by the Administrator may result in the total impossibility of providing services via the Online Store, or their serious limitation.
- The administrator declares that he does not entrust the processing of data and does not share the collected personal data of customers without the consent of interested entities that are not related, unless the following circumstances apply:
- The administrator has the right to share data with public authorities in conducting proceedings for possible violations of the law or combating possible violations of the Regulations of the Online Store.
- The customer agrees to the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing the service, by accepting the statements contained in the interactive forms available on the Store's website proposed by the Administrator, including The contact form, Registration Form or in the Newsletter Subscription Form.
- The customer may also consent to additional purposes of processing his personal data by accepting non-obligatory statements that are proposed in the forms available on the Online Store website.
- Customers who have registered in the Online Store have the right to edit, view and delete any data provided by them.
- The customer ensures that the data provided or published by him in the online store is correct. Customers who have decided to delete their Account in the Online Store have the right to demand that their personal data be permanently deleted from the Administrator's resources. These rights result directly from the GDPR that comes into force ("the right to be forgotten").
- Consents that have been given voluntarily by the Customer to receive commercial information may be withdrawn at any time at his request, submitted via e-mail. The administrator, within 48 hours of receiving the declaration of consent withdrawal, deletes the Customer's data from the contact database, which is used to provide commercial information by electronic means.
- The administrator undertakes to act in accordance with applicable law and generally accepted principles of social coexistence.