Palmarosa Essential Oil
Aroma: intense middle note, strong, floral, with hints of geraniol and geranyl acetate.
Main ingredient: geraniol (about 80%)
Effects: toning, antiseptic, increasing appetite.
INCI Composition: Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil.
In aromatherapy, palmarose oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - nervous tension, depression, anxiety, neuralgia, menopause problems, anorexia, cellulite
BATH - nervous tension, depression, anxiety, neuralgia, menopausal problems, anorexia, cellulite
INHALATION - nervous tension, depression, anxiety, neuralgia, menopausal problems, anorexia
COMPRESSES and COSMETICS - cellulite, skin inflammation, ulcers, wounds, dermatoses, eczema
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.