Lavender Essential Oil
Aroma: intense top note, fresh scent, lavender-herbal with woody notes, delicately cineole.
Effects: antiseptic, relaxing, lowers blood pressure, accelerates the healing of wounds and burns.
INCI composition: Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavender) Oil.
In aromatherapy, lavender oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - depression, anxiety, fatigue and mental heaviness, nervousness, insomnia, rheumatic pain, migraines, irregular menstruation, hypertension, obesity.
BATHINGS - depression, anxiety, fatigue and indolence, irritation, hysteria, nervous tension, skin inflammation, eczema, stretch marks, mycosis, genital thrush, hair loss.
INHALATION - depression, anxiety, tiredness and mental heaviness, irritation, hysteria, nervous tension, insomnia, runny nose, flu, sinus inflammation, menopause problems
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.