Anise Essential Oil
Aroma: intense top and middle notes, characteristic with a hint of anethole.
Main ingredient: anethole (up to 95%).
Effects: analgesic, expectorant, antiseptic, stimulant.
INCI composition: Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Seed Oil.
In aromatherapy, anise oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - menstrual pains, colds, circulatory disorders, bronchitis, flu
BATH - internal pain, coughs, bronchitis, flu, colds, runny nose
INHALATION - coughs, bronchitis, colds, flu
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.