Basil Essential Oil
Aroma: medium intense middle note, characteristic, fresh, herbal, warm aroma with notes of anise, spice and mint.
Effects: stimulating, refreshing, analgesic.
INCI composition: Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
Main ingredient: linalool (above 55%)
In aromatherapy, basil oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - neuralgia, migraines, muscle aches and cramps, anxiety, depression, hysteria, insomnia, fatigue, overwork, apathy, colds
BATH - neuralgia, migraine, muscle pain and cramps, anxiety, depression, hysteria, insomnia, fatigue, overwork, apathy, colds
INHALATION - mental fatigue, lack of concentration, apathy, depression, hysteria, anxiety, insomnia, colds, runny nose
COMPRESSES and COSMETICS - insect bites and stings, skin infections
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.