Spearmint Essential Oil
Aroma: very intense top and middle notes. Due to the high content of carvone, a specific smell and aroma popular in chewing gums and toothpastes.
Effects: toning, refreshing, decongesting the upper respiratory tract.
INCI Composition: Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil
Main ingredient: carvone (above 60%)
In aromatherapy, spearmint oil is used in mixtures:
MASSAGE - fatigue, headache, migraines, nervous tension, neurasthenia, stress, infections of the upper respiratory tract, runny nose
BATH - fatigue, headache, migraines, nervous tension, neurasthenia, stress, infections of the upper respiratory tract, runny nose, acne, dermatoses
INHALATION - fatigue, headaches, migraines, nervous tension, neurasthenia, stress, infections of the upper respiratory tract, runny nose
COSMETICS - acne, dermatoses
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.