Patchouli Essential Oil
Aroma: very intense, long-lasting bottom note, woody, earthy and spicy fragrance, known from old sachets for wardrobes and drawers protecting against moths.
Effects: mildly stimulating, antibacterial, antifungal, immune.
INCI Composition: Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
Main ingredient: patchulol (up to 30%)
In aromatherapy, patchouli oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - cellulite, urinary tract diseases, anxiety, depression
BATHS - cellulite, urinary tract diseases, anxiety, depression, skin inflammation, mycoses, acne, eczema, dandruff, purulent wounds and cuts
INHALATION - anxiety states, depression, insect deterrence
COMPRESSES AND COSMETICS - skin inflammation, mycoses, acne, eczema, dandruff, purulent wounds and cuts
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.