Allspice Essential Oil
The oil is obtained from the fruit of the piment tree growing mainly in the islands of the West Indies, South America and Jamaica.
Effects: antidepressant, antiseptic, sedative.
Aroma: medium intense, lasting bottom note, similar to clove oil, typical eugenol aroma, enriched with herbal and woody notes.
In aromatherapy, piment oil is used for:
MASSAGE - depression, nervous tension, nervousness, hysteria, muscle tension, muscle strain, colds, upper respiratory tract infections.
BATH - depression, nervous tension, nervousness, hysteria, muscle tension, muscle strain, colds, upper respiratory tract infections.
INHALATION - depression, nervous tension, nervousness, hysteria.
COSMETICS - skin infections of various origins.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.