OFFICE 77 46 49 726
CONSULTING 77 46 49 674 | +48 510 088 839
MONDAY - FRIDAY 7:00 - 16:00 | SATURDAY 09:00 - 13:00
Product available with different options
Glass pipette available in 3 types: for bottles with a capacity of 15 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml.
A blend of 5 natural Essential Oils with antiseptic properties.
Coffee arabica / Citrus Junos. A blend of 2 essential oils: Japanese Yuzu fruit (cold pressed from the skins) and Arabic coffee (steam distilled from roasted coffee beans).
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
- Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
- Do not apply oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
- Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
- It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
- If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil very thoroughly in hot water and pour it on the previously cooled stones.