Iodine-Bromine SPA Peeling Salt
NATURAL HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE
Peeling salt for sauna and bath, rich in trace elements, brewed from medicinal brine mined in Poland.
- For use while in the sauna and steam bath or in the shower
- Renews the epidermis and soothes irritations.
- For use in full or partial baths, cosmetic, mineral and spa baths.
- Delays the skin aging process by properly moisturizing, nourishing and smoothing the skin
- Reduces the visibility of cellulite, stretch marks, swelling and acne. Softens hardened skin and has a warming effect.
HOW TO USE:
Wile in sauna or steam bath, rub the salt into wet skin with circular movements. After leaving the sauna, rinse the skin with water.
A handful of salt in a bathtub of water will firm, nourish and regenerate the skin.
MINERAL BATHS AND SPA
Mineral baths take place when the salt concentration in the solution reaches a minimum level of 1%. The higher the concentration, the greater the noticeable effect.
The concentration of 5% should not be exceeded.
For example, by dissolving 1 packet of 1kg salt in 100 liters of water, we will obtain a 1% solution.
Baths may be complete or partial (e.g. foot soaking). The best results are achieved when baths are performed in the following sequence: one bath every 2 days for a maximum series of 10 baths, twice per year.
Water temperature up to 37 degrees C and the duration of the bath from 10 to 20 minutes.
To take advantage of the aromatherapeutic properties, we suggest adding up to 3 drops of natural essential oil per 500g of salt, e.g. Valencia orange, lavender, rosewood, Florida grapefruit, bergamot citrus, peppermint, field mint, eucalyptus.
Natural essential oils in our store:
Composition / Ingredients (INCI): sodium chloride, CI: 19140; 42090 "
The product has been dermatologically tested.