Ginger Essential Oil
Aroma: intense, very persistent middle and bottom notes, a characteristic slightly spicy aroma with sweet balsamic notes.
Effects: Stimulant, Analgesic, Antiseptic.
Main ingredient: beta zyngiberen (approx. 35%), curcumen (approx. 15%), farnesene (approx. 10%).
INCI Composition: Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil China.
In aromatherapy, ginger oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - rheumatism, arthritis, muscle pain, stretched muscles and tendons, post-traumatic pains, colds.
BATH - rheumatism, arthritis, muscle pain, stretched muscles and tendons, traumatic pain, colds, skin infections.
COMPRESSES AND COSMETICS - skin infections.
INHALATION - respiratory tract infections, disinfection and air refreshment.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.