Blood Orange Essential Oil
Aroma: intense top note, characteristic citrus fragrance with a hint of limonene. Main ingredient: d-limonene (about 95%).
Effects: antiseptic, sedative, anti-depressant
INCI composition: Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil
In aromatherapy, blood orange oil is used in mixtures for:
MASSAGE - depression, anxiety, nervous tension, spasms, muscle tension, cramps, excitement, insomnia
BATHS - depression, anxiety, nervous tension, spasms, muscle tension, cramps, excitement, insomnia, skin infections
INHALATION - depression, anxiety, nervous tension, spasms, muscle tension, cramps, excitement, insomnia
COSMETICS - skin infections of various origins
Do not use on the skin immediately before exposure to the sun or a UV lamp.
OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
1. Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
2. Do not apply the oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
3. Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
4. It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
5. If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil in hot water thoroughly and pour it over the previously cooled stones.