- The bassau.pl online store (hereinafter referred to as the online store) allows you to purchase resources and products related to the swimming pool and spa industry through the network.
- The store is run by Bassau Rawza Spółka Komandytowa partnership which is located in Prószków (46-060) ul. Daszyńskiego 15, NIP: 9910507924 Regon 366071924 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator), firstname.lastname@example.org tel / fax 77 4649674 tel. 77 4649726.
- The Store allows the Buyer to conclude a contract for the purchase of the offered goods with the Administrator.
- Orders for products are accepted 24/7 via e-mail and the form on the website and other methods provided in the contact section.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to the immediate performance of the contract - delivery of the ordered goods immediately after receiving the payment by the Administrator.
The order processing time by bassau.pl is a maximum of 14 working days after receiving the payment. We send the products by courier to the address provided when placing the order.
- Making a Purchase requires the Buyer to provide personal data. In this case, the collected data is only used to handle the transaction. By providing personal data during the purchase process, the Buyer confirms that the data is true. If the customer agrees by subscribing to the list of subscribers, he will receive a "newsletter" to the e-mail address provided by him. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. The Buyer has the right to inspect, update or delete the data by contacting the Administrator by post or e-mail at the addresses provided in point. 2 of the Regulations. When making a Purchase, the Buyer agrees to issue an invoice without a signature.
- All prices quoted include VAT and are presented in Polish zlotys. The binding prices are the prices given on the product pages on the day of placing the order.
- The content of the website in the bassau.pl domain and the domain name are legally protected, the rights to the materials and files contained in the store are owned by PPUH Bassau and may not be used by third parties, including as an element of other websites.
- The buyer has the right to submit a complaint by e-mail or to the addresses provided in point 2 of the regulations. The complaint will be considered within 14 days of placing the order.
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Article 27), the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving reasons and incurring costs, except for the costs of returning the goods (eg courier) .
You can also complete and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement electronically on our website:
FORMULARZ ODSTĄPIENIA OD UMOWY
INSTRUKCJA ODSTĄPIENIA OD UMOWY
If you use this option, we will immediately send you an e-mail confirmation of receipt of the information about withdrawal from the contract. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we may withhold the reimbursement of the payment until we receive the item or until the proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first. "
The right to return without giving a reason does not apply to the so-called personalized products, i.e. those that are made at the customer's special request (e.g. products with special labels with the customer's logo glued on them).
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend these Regulations for important reasons, in particular in the event of a change in the law, rules of the Internet network or significant changes in the market situation. The Administrator will inform about the planned change on the Store's website in advance. All purchases, the implementation of which began before the entry into force of the new Regulations, will be carried out in accordance with the rules of the previous version of the Regulations.
- The operator of payment cards is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.