In order for better mixing of the agent add near the water inlet. The first dosage - 1000 ml per 10 m3 of water.
After: from 400 to 500 ml per 10 m3 of water once a week. Keep active oxygen content in the water 5-8 mg / l.
Keep the ideal pH: 7.0 to 7.4.
Store agent in the original packaging and protect from the sun.
• DO NOT MIX WITH chlorine disinfection!
- Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Keep locked up, out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool place.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin – wash with plenty of water.
- Wear suitable protective clothes and goggles.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately - if possible show the label.
- Do not mix with acids.
- Product and container must be disposed of as the hazardous waste.
5 kg, 30 kg