Zabłocka brine mist
(zł13.30 1000 ml)
- can be used in preventive therapy and treatment of throat, sinus, larynx, bronchi and lungs
- moisturizes, nourishes, smoothens and firms skin
- slows down the process of skin ageing
- provides human organism with iodine
- enhances treatment of skin, rheumatic, and gynaecological ailments
- supports treatment of boils, rash, psoriasis, stretch marks and cellulite
- acts as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal agent
- mitigates nervous strain and makes falling asleep easy
- speeds up the processes of weight loosing, relaxation and convalescence
- strengthens immune system
Zabłocka brine mist is a natural mineral water with app. 3,5% Zabłocka Curative Salt concentration. The brine is biologically pure, as it is extracted from 500 meters below the face of the earth in a town called Dębowiec in the southern Poland.
Due to its exceptionally high mineralization, the chemical composition of brine bears some features of the sea products. The iodine content of Zabłocka brine is the highest known in the world, among the natural saline solutions. The brine is also very rich in various elements including calcium, magnesium, bromine, boron, silicon, selenium, and many others.
The exceptionally valuable quality of Zabłocka brine mist is that the aforementioned elements are in the state of chemical balance what facilitates its absorption by the human organism.
By the inhalation of Zabłocka iodine-bromine brine mist one can enjoy the properties of the seaside climate in one’s own home.
Zabłocka brine strengthens immune system, provides human organism with iodine, and eliminates its shortages.
Zabłocka brine mist can also be used in the domestic treatment of sinus ailments, tonsilitis, cold, cough, flu, mycosis of the oral cavity and other such troubles. It is used both in the health resorts and in domestic conditions for the inhalations of sinus, throat, larynx, trachea, bronchi and lungs. As well as for the mouth and throat gargling, and rooms humidifying.
Application: Zabłocka iodine-bromine Mist can be used in devicesfor humidification and spraying, as well as ininhalers. Use iteither in the natural state orin the formof physiological solution, which is gotby mixingone dose ofbrinewithtwodoses ofpure water.
Content of microelements:
- iodines 120 mg/kg
- bromines 160 mg/kg
- silicates 11,6 mg/kg
- bicarbonates 61 mg/kg
- chlorides 23000 mg/kg
- sulfurs 2,7 mg/kg
- calcium 1170 mg/kg
- magnesium 516 mg/kg
- potassium 86,5 mg/kg
- iron 0,44 mg/kg
- sodium 13100mg/kg
- strontium 44,8 mg/kg