OUR TIPS !!!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and insoluble in water, so we have prepared a few tips for you on how to use them in a dry sauna to avoid burning the oils:
- Use essential oils with conviction of their healing properties, while enjoying the beauty of their fragrances.
- Do not apply oils directly on hot stones in the sauna.
- Dispense fragrance oils carefully. Better to use fewer drops than to overdo it. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
- It's best to use a crushed ice ball with the oil prepared in advance on top of it. Ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from hot stones.
- If you do not have crushed ice, mix the oil very thoroughly in hot water and pour it on the previously cooled stones.